News, updates, current activities
More in my Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 01-Jul-2021: Starting a new exciting AUSMURI project focussing on human use of AI for decision-making. It's a 5-year project with an outstanding team of US and Australian collaborators from top universities! Looking forward to an exciting research!!
- 18-Jun-2021: Our fresh paper on privacy issues in mobile health apps was published by the British Medical Journal (BMJ, IF=30.2!). Already having lots of publicity and media attention: The Guardian, Bloomberg, India Today, la Republica, and many more.
- 03-Mar-2021: Next week presenting a talk about our work at the WSDM-2021 industry day panel. Humbled to be featured on such an impressive list of high-calibre speakers.
- 11-Jan-2021: Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to an awesome 2021!!
- 01-Dec-2020: Australian Institute of Health Innovation is offering FIVE domestic PhD scholarships on COVID-19 and future crisis preparedness in healthcare. Many exciting topics, including AI and sensing technologies for large-scale screening and monitoring.
- 25-Nov-2020: Speaking at a webinar on Harnessing Digital Technologies to Enhance Patient Safety of the NHMRC Partnerhsip Centre on Health System Sustainability. Sneak peek of our new work on data-driven clustering of frail patients (video).
- 05-Nov-2020: Invited talk at the Workshop on Advanced Neural Algorithms and Theories for Recommender Systems, part of ICDM-2020. The talk is mainly about personalised decision-support for clinicians (video).
- 01-Nov-2020: This site goes live!